Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rozgar Dhaba-securing employbility in LIFE project villages!

Name               - Mahipal s/o Shankar Singh
Age                  - 22 year old
Qualification   -10th fail
Village             -Nepoli (Mavashiya Panchayat)

I was unemployed and engaged in daily labour work or mgnrega work and hardly could manage my basic needs. LIFE project staff initiated in our village and last month I came in touch with a staff Mr. Gyarasilal ( through LIFE project Rozgar Dhaba) for getting some employment opportunity when he was collecting data of unemployed youth in the village. He told me that there is a vacancy in Jaipur for driving JCB machine since I had worked some times earlier in a JCB company I got ready and with the help of Mr. Gyarasilal I applied for the vacancy. I am very glad to say that I am appointed in the company with 8000/- monthly salary with boarding lodging facility for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment